The call for contribution is now OPEN. The (non exhaustive) list of involved topics is:
- Textual data mining techniques
- Community detection on opinion networks
- Multilayer representation of social opinion
- Cascade effects: rumour diffusion
- Personal network of opinion leaders, multi-scale effects
- Big Data and scientific research
- Big Data and social practices
- Mathematical models of language emergence and evolution
Contributed abstracts should be sent as a pdf file, one single page (one figure is allowed) to email@example.com
Contributions will be assigned for peer review to a pair of members of the Scientific Committee, according to the main discipline(s) involved in the proposed abstract. They will be evaluated according to their quality and their pertinence in regard of the satellite topics.
Deadline for submission: June 20th Extednded deadline: monday June 25th Closed
Communication of Acceptance : June 29th.
Participants to the satellites should register at the main conference registration page , (single day registration is possible to allow participation to satellites only).
Early bird registration: June 30th